Commission Changes: FREE - Unlimited
Price Changes: FREE - 3 per month (limitations due to MLS rules)
In an effort to comply with local MLS board rules that track and limit excessive price changes as a means of triggering MLS "hot sheet" reports, sellers are limited to 3 price changes per 30 day period (at no additional charge).
Changes must be made in the following increments (based on current listing price):
- Less than $100,000, minimum price change: $500
- $100,000 to $250,000, minimum price change: $1,000
- Above $250,000, minimum price change: $2,500
Other Changes: FREE - 1 per 30-day period; then $20 per round of changes
Prior to your listing going active in the MLS, you can make all the changes you need (those changes do not count toward your allotted changes per 30-day period). Once active in the MLS, you're allowed one "round" of changes per 30-day period. Examples of a round of changes:
1. Edits to your property data form (property description, showing instructions, property features, etc.). You can make multiple changes if submitted as one edit/save.
2. Addition, replacement, reordering, and/or removal of property photos will be considered a separate change from data changes and subject to the 30-day rule. We do make some exceptions.